Elm Park was home to Reading for 102 years.
Both ends of Elm Park were terraced and roofless. One was used for home fans and away fans were housed opposite.
Down one side of the pitch ran another terrace that had three different roofs along its length.
On the opposite was the main stand, the only seated area of Elm Park.
The record attendance at Elm Park came on the 19th Feb 1927, when 33,042 spectators watched Reading defeat Brentford1-0 in the fifth round of the FA Cup.
The stadium’s capacity was down to 14,800 by the time of its closure.
The club moved on to the Madjeski Stadium, named after then chairman, John Madjeski.
The last league game at Elm Park took place on the 3rd of May 1998, as Reading lost 1-0 to Norwich City.
Elm Park was demolished in 1998.